FREE WORKSHOP How To Improve Your Relationship in Less Than Five Minutes a Day !
Date : Wednesday, April 18th, 2012
Time : 5.30 – 7.30 pm
Venue : The Custard Factory, Gibb Street, Birmingham B9 4AA
With: Geoff Thompson, Counsellor and Psychotherapist
This short workshop is FREE to any couple or individual who wish to improve their relationship with their partner – and has five minutes available a day to practice doing so. That’s all it takes! ____________________________________________________________
With the hectic pace of modern life, the challenge of fitting everything in presents a very real threat to any relationship. There are so many competing pressures that time for investing in the relationship is often ignored to it’s long term detriment.
Couples can find themselves spending more time apart than together.
Communication can slowly but surely break down.
Couples can too easily drift apart as they lose the closeness that connection brings.
This workshop will help you to improve your relationship. It does not have to be in trouble for you to attend. If you simply want to make your relationship even better than it is, then this workshop is for you. ____________________________________________________________
- Recognise some of the challenges to communication
- Develop the skills of connection
- Understand the relationship between communication and connection
- Recognise that relationship does not just happen – it has to be worked at
- Learn how to create the time to invest in your relationship Understand the importance of small and simple steps for improvement
- Improved communication with your partner
- Stronger connection with your partner even when you are apart
- Raised awareness about your relationship – how it is and how you might want it to be
- Be more attuned to your partner and their needs
- Willingness to take up the challenge – it can de done !
- Improvement in your relationship however good it might be now ______________________________________________________________________
The workshop will be relaxed, informal and informative, and participative. Places are limited to eight people, so book early via the website in order to avoid disappointment.
Send us a message via the Contact Us section of the Site